About this course
This SharePoint 2013 Power User training class is designed for individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of managing SharePoint sites.
This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore every new aspect that will be visible to an end user in SharePoint 2013.
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Learn to use Content Approval settings and Workflow.
- Learn to use Term stores and managed Metadata.
- Learn to use the Document ID Service.
- Learn SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure.
- Learn to create and use Document Sets.
- Learn to route documents with Content Organizer.
- Learn to use Metadata Navigation.
- Learn to create external content types with Business Connectivity Services.
- Learn to use Information Management Policies.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Understanding of SharePoint and computer knowledge.