About this course
Microsoft SharePoint 2016 provides a business collaboration platform that streamlines document management, simplifies access to information, and provides the ability to deploy solutions quickly and securely. In this SharePoint training for beginners course, you gain a comprehensive overview of the SharePoint 2016 on-premise and SharePoint online platform, and learn to create, manage, and customize SharePoint 2016 to the requirements of your organization.
This course is intended for attendees new to Sharepoint or those hoping to learn the new features in SharePoint 2016
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Apply best practice techniques to organize enterprise content and documents with list and library apps.
- Create and manage SharePoint sites for departments, projects, and content management.
- Learn to properly and efficiently manage site security.
- Add and edit SharePoint pages and leverage the power of web parts.
- Automate business processes with workflows.
- Integrate Microsoft Office with your SharePoint sites.
Before attending this course, students must have:
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, and the web