About this Course
This course is designed for people who need to gain skill and knowledge on how to use Crystal Reports to create and modify reports at an introductory level.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the elements of the Crystal Reports interface.
- Create and modify a basic report.
- Use formulas to calculate and filter data.
- Build a parameterized report.
- Group report data.
- Enhance a report.
- Create a report using data from an Excel workbook.
- Distribute data.
Before taking this course, students should be familiar with the basic functions in Microsoft Windows. In addition, students should have experience with basic database concepts.