About this Course
This course aims to provide students an introduction to Microsoft Project, and provide them the knowledge to create and update project schedules and Gantt Charts.
This course is intended for anyone new to Microsoft Project and for those looking to improve their skills working with schedules and Gantt charts in Microsoft Project.
At Course Completion
At the completion of this course students will be able to:
- start Microsoft Project and identify how it works
- explain some of the key concepts associated with project management
- enter tasks into a project file
- create relationships between tasks in a project
- apply constraints and deadlines to tasks in a project
- track the progress of a project
- print various aspects of a project
- print data from Gantt Charts in a variety of ways and presentations
A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows environment.