About this Course
This course aims to provide students the knowledge to perform resourcing and cost functions, and produce customised reports, table and views using Microsoft Project.
This course is intended for anyone new to Microsoft Project and for those looking to improve their skills in using resourcing and costing features in Project.
At Course Completion
At the completion of this course students will be able to:
- create and work with resource pools
- understand resource assignment concepts
- assign resources to tasks
- level over allocated resources in a project
- enter a wide range of costs into a project
- assign materials to tasks
- create and work with tables and various filter techniques
- work with some of the tools that allow you to control and filter your data
Completion of Project 2013 Introduction or equivalent, or be proficient in using project for creating project files, setting up calendar and schedule options, creating and updating gantt charts.