About this course
This course is a combination of three courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-201: Develop Advanced Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions.
Microsoft Azure is the cloud for modern business. Expand your Azure development skills to meet future business needs.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
- Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools.
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
- Configure an app or service to send email
- Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
- Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
- Learn to develop solutions using Computer Vision.
- Use speech services and natural language processing in your app.
- Create and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA maker.
- Leverage Bing Search in your application.
- Create and register simple bot using the Bot Framework, and manage a bot using the Azure Portal.
- Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT solution.
- Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs for your IoT device.
- Register your device with the IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service.
You should have some experience with Azure and must be able to program in at least one Azure-supported language