About this course:
This course provides a practical hands-on introduction to the C++ programming language. Participants will learn the central concepts of the C++ language, with emphasis on the use of object-oriented techniques in writing robust code.
Systems and applications programmers using C++ to design and write software.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language
- Create new classes
- Write an object-oriented program in C++
- Describe the process of data abstraction
- Create new data types using inheritance
- Use C++ class libraries
- Implement exception handling
- Write template functions and classes
Participants must be fluent in ANSI C and have an understanding of object-oriented concepts such as classes and inheritance.