This course aims to provide IT workers with a base knowledge of the international standards of IT service management and best practice based on these standards. At completion of this course participants have the ability to undertake the ITIL® Foundations exam and earn international accreditation at this level.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· understand the concepts of IT Service Management;
· understand the roles within IT organisations and their interaction from a service perspective;
· have the knowledge to manage and deliver an IT Service which is tailored to meet business needs;
· Use best practice in the delivery of their service;
· Understand the importance of Change Management, Availability Management and Root Cause Analysis.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. It would be helpful for the participant to have experience working in an IT environment.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office