This course aims to increase your productivity by providing the skills and knowledge to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 effectively.
This course is intended for people who wish to improve their knowledge and skills in the use of the software package Microsoft PowerPoint 2003.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• insert and modify clip art in your presentation
• use various drawing objects to create simple drawings
• create slide masters for use in presentations
• create animations in a presentation
• use a range of printing techniques and view your presentation as web pages
• create and use templates and colour schemes
• insert movie clips and sound waves and work with action buttons
• create tables, charts and diagrams in a presentation.
This course is designed for participants who have some prior experience of using Microsoft Powerpoint.