This five-day course is designed for the experienced programmer to help them quickly come up to speed on the C# language;to provide a sound introduction to the .NET framework and the fundamentals of Windows forms. It is current to Visual Studio 2008 environment & the .NET 3.0 Framework.
The course is practical, with many example programs and a progressively developed case study. The goal is to quickly bring you up to speed in writing C# programs. The student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the programming examples
Experinced programmmers new to the C# language.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Acquire a working knowledge of C# programming
· Learn about important interactions between C# and the .NET Framework
· Learn how to implement simple GUI programs using Windows Forms
· Gain a working knowledge of generic types, anonymous delegates, partial
classes, and other new features in C# 2.0.
· Gain a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of .NET
· Acquire a working knowledge of the .NET programming model and .NET Security
· Learn how to implement database applications using .NET
· Learn how to debug .NET applications using .NET diagnostic classes and tools.
Prerequisites: The student should be an experienced application developer or architect. Some background in object-oriented programming would be helpful.