About this Course
This course aims to give the learner a very good basic grounding in the use of Microsoft Word 2010 to create everyday documents required either at work or at home. The course begins by showing the user how to navigate around Microsoft Word 2010. It quickly gets the user to create a new document before getting into features such as formatting, printing and even creating tables.
This course is designed for users new to Microsoft Word 2010 specifically and word processing in general
At the completion of this course you should be able to
- Work with the basic features of Word
- Create a new document
- Find the information you need in Help
- Work with a document
- Select and work with text in a document
- Cut and copy information within and between documents
- Use a range of font formatting techniques
- Format paragraphs
- Work effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document
- Create and modify tables
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.