About this Course
The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient to be able to use and Operate the software at an advanced level especially as it relates to creating more complex documents and also automating document procedures.
Microsoft Word 2010 Level 3 is designed for users who are keen to extend their understanding and knowledge of Word beyond creating basic documents.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Apply various page layout techniques
- Save a document as a PDF and view it in a PDF reader
- Customise mail merges
- Insert and work with text boxes
- Create and work with SmartArt
- Create and use building blocks
- Create, use and delete bookmarks
- Create and work with a table of contents in a document
- Create and work with an index in a document
- Create and use interactive fields.
- Create and use master documents to manage long and complex documents
- Create and remove several forms of protection for your document
- Create and work with electronic forms in Word
- Create and work with macros
- Insert content from other source
This course assumes an understanding of the topics and concepts covered in Levels 1 and 2. It would also be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.