About this Course
This level extends the learner's basic knowledge of Excel and provides the learner With Skills and knowledge to produce more effective and productive workbooks. It covers formulas and function techniques, more intricate formatting, setting complex printing options, using intricate charting features, and working more effectively with existing worksheets and work books.
Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2 is designed for existing users of Excel who would like to expand their skills and knowledge and learn more of the techniques associated with creating better and more productive workbooks.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Use the fill operations available to fill a data series, and move the contents
of cells and
- Ranges within and between workbooks
- Work with logical functions in Excel
- Use a range of formula techniques
- Apply a range of number formatting techniques to data
- Apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- Apply borders to cells and ranges
- Apply a variety of page setup techniques and work with various elements
of a worksheet
- Use a range of find and replace techniques
- Sort and filter data in a list in a worksheet
- Use a range of techniques to enhance charts
Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2 assumes the learner has the skills and knowledge required to create, edit, print and chart simple worksheets. Understanding ranges and the copying process is important. It would also be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.