About this Course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Outlook 2010 Level 2 will enable you to manage and organise your e-mail, schedule meetings with colleagues, manage your contact information, and create task requests for others to perform.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Level 2 is designed for users who are keen to how to use some of the more advanced aspects of Microsoft Outlook 2010 including organising email messages, scheduling meetings, creating and managing task requests, and the like.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Effectively edit email messages
- Organise and work with mail folders and use quick steps
- Use the search facilities to locate messages and other Outlook items
- Work with message views
- Create and work with colour categories
- Create and use rules to manage your email messages
- Use many Outlook features as you work with email messages
- Schedule appointments and events in your calendar
- Schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook
- Monitor and manage your contacts within Outlook
- Create and work with task requests
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Level 2 assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.