About this Course
This course aims to take the learner to more advanced levels of Microsoft Project. It covers a diverse range of topics including working simultaneously on multiple projects, sharing resources between several projects, downsizing very large projects, using templates, and automating operations with VBA.
Microsoft Project 2010 Level 3 is designed for users who are keen to extend their understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Project to advanced levels.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use the predefined reports that have been built into Microsoft Project
- Work with and create project templates
- Work with and link multiple projects in Microsoft Project 2010
- Create shared resources for use amongst multiple projects
- Downsize large project files into more manageable entities
- Export project data to other applications
- Create VBA macros to automate operations in a project file
Microsoft Project 2010 Level 3 assumes a good understanding of creating projects, scheduling, and over allocation problem-solving. It is also necessary to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment, especially in regards to file management and file handling.