About this course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft OneNote 2010 are sufficient to be able to insert, tag and format notes; research information using linked notes; and share information with colleagues and friends.
Microsoft OneNote 2010 is a digital notebook that provides a single place to capture, organise, find and use information and its flexibility make it an ideal tool for use at work, home or school.
At Course Completion
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- start OneNote, and open and navigate notebooks
- work with sections and pages
- insert many types of different notes
- work with linked notes
- create and work with side notes
- format text and paragraphs
- work with note containers
- create and work with outlines and tables
- use the draw tools to create diagrams
- create and work with tags
- use the search features
- create and work with templates
- use the page formatting features
- print and save OneNote content into different formats
- set and work with passwords and alter password and backup options
- create and work with shared notebooks
- work with the Outlook functions in OneNote.
Microsoft OneNote 2010 assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.