About this Course
The skills and knowledge acquired in PowerPoint 2013 Introduction are sufficient to be able to create real-world slide shows. You will learn how to create, print and publish presentations.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- work with the basic features of PowerPoint
- create a new presentation
- work with presentations
- insert text into a slide and apply basic formatting
- work with the various slide layouts
- create and work with SmartArt graphics
- draw and format shapes
- navigate a slide show in PowerPoint
- use a range of printing techniques
- the procedures for using various forms of Help
- create brilliant presentations
PowerPoint 2013 Introduction assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.