About this Course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Outlook 2013 Introduction are sufficient to be able to send and receive emails, schedule appointments and maintain contact details information.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- understand some of the more basic email concepts
- start Microsoft Outlook and navigate its key features
- create and send email messages
- receive emails in your Inbox and then work with them
- competently work with file and item attachments within email messages
- work with message flags and reminders
- work effectively with junk email
- work with the Calendar feature
- create and work with contacts
- create and work with tasks
Outlook 2013 Introduction assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.