About this course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Level 1 are sufficient to be able to create real-world slide shows. You will learn how to create, print and publish presentations.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- work with the basic features of PowerPoint
- create a new presentation
- work with presentations
- insert text into a slide and apply basic formatting
- work with the various slide layouts
- create and work with SmartArt graphics
- draw and format shapes
- navigate a slide show in PowerPoint
- use a range of printing techniques
- obtain help for PowerPoint whenever you need it
- create brilliant presentations
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Level 1 assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.