About this course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Outlook 2016 - Level 2 are sufficient to be able to manage and organise your e-mail, schedule meetings with colleagues, manage your contact information, create task requests for others to perform and much more.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- effectively edit email messages
- organise and work with mail folders and use quick steps
- use the search facilities to locate messages and other Outlook items
- work with message views
- create and work with colour categories
- create and use rules to manage your email messages
- use many Outlook features as you work with email messages
- schedule appointments and events in your calendar
- schedule meetings using Outlook
- monitor and manage your contacts within Outlook
- create and work with task requests
Microsoft Outlook 2016 - Level 2 assumes some knowledge of the software and it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.