About this course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 3 are sufficient to design and create a multi-table database and automate operations using macros and have a general understanding of the programming environment in Microsoft Access 2016.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- design a relational database project
- create a relational database file with multiple tables
- set table relationships and join tables together
- export records to and import records from a wide variety of sources and applications
- create queries based on one or more tables
- create and work with aggregation queries
- create and use a series of action queries
- make your Microsoft Access data and computer more secure
- understand and use a variety of tools that ensure the wellness of your database files
- create some simple programming code using VBA
Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 3 assumes a significant knowledge of the software, and it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.