About this course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Skype For Business are sufficient to be able to work with the basic elements of Skype for Business, including adding and working with contacts, sending and receiving calls and instant messages, using the presenting features, and working with Skype for Business settings.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- gain an understanding of Skype for Business, its features and how it can be used
- add and work with contacts in Skype for Business
- understand and work with instant messages
- work with audio and video features in Skype for Business
- create and join meetings in Skype for Business
- use the presenting tools
- understand and work with the Skype for Business mobile app
- understand, work with and modify Skype for Business options
Microsoft Skype For Business assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.