About this course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft SharePoint Online - Level 1 are sufficient to be able to navigate SharePoint Online, create team sites, create and use basic libraries and lists and much more.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- understand the basics of SharePoint Online including SharePoint sites and their components
- create and modify team sites
- navigate SharePoint sites
- work with OneDrive For Business
- understand how to work with existing SharePoint libraries
- create and work with files and list items
- create lists and libraries
- work with calendars and events
- create, modify and delete views for lists and libraries
- perform searches in SharePoint Online
Microsoft SharePoint Online - Level 1 assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers, the Windows operating system environment and Office 365.