About this course
The ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation Certificate is a free-standing qualification but is also part of the ITIL® intermediate lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in service management as documented in the ITIL® Service Operation publication.
The course syllabus covers the management-level concepts and core information of the activities and techniques within service operation, but not specific details about each of the supporting processes. The main target group for the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation Certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief technology officers (CTOs)
- Supervisory staff
- Team leaders
- Service designers
- IT architects
- IT planners
- IT consultants
- IT audit managers
- IT security managers
- ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of design activities within the service lifecycle
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® service design stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, a service design environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL® Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission. Candidates who hold the following ITIL® qualifications are also eligible, and similar evidence will be required:
- Earlier ITIL® (V2) Foundation plus Foundation Bridge
ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (achieved via Service Manager or Practitioner bridging routes)
ITIL® training is provided by Cobitism PTY LTD, a Peoplecert accredited Training Organisation.
Copyright © Cobitism PTY LTD and AXELOS Limited 2014.