About this course
This course along with course Microsoft MS-301 – Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid – Part 2 will help you prepare for Microsoft’s 365 certification exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrators configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration, such as SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
- Provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Describe how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to configure the User Profile Service Application.
- Describe how to plan SharePoint Active Directory import and synchronization.
- Explain how to create and publish a content type across site collections.
- Identify the capabilities of the managed metadata service.
- Configure term sets and terms for managed navigation.
- Describe the function of search components.
- Explain how to plan and configure a search topology.
- Describe how to configure search centre.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).