About this Course
This intensive five-day course provides a practical working knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design. Participants apply analysis and design processes using UML notation to a case study in order to see where and how concepts are best implemented. This course emphasizes the effectiveness of using a consistent, robust methodology in object-oriented design through extensive written exercises.
This course may prove useful to people such as systems analysts, designers and developers who will design and develop object-oriented programs.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the analysis and design process
- Utilize UML diagrams at different stages of the development life cycle
- Derive use cases and create use case diagrams
- Create static structure, behavior, and implementation diagrams via an analytic process
- Create an object-oriented system design
Participants should have experience in analysis and design plus an overall understanding of object-oriented concepts.