The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key database concepts in the context of SQL Server
- Describe database languages used in SQL Server
- Describe data modelling techniques
- Describe normalization and denormalization techniques
- Describe relationship types and effects in database design
- Describe the effects of database design on performance
This is a foundation level course and therefore only requires general computer literacy. Experience working from a command prompt.