This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design, implement and manage hybrid network connections
- Design and implement core Azure networking infrastructure
- Design and implement routing and load balancing in Azure
- Secure and monitor networks
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with security protocols such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Internet Security Protocol (IPSec), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), disk and data encryption methods.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI