At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the elements of the Crystal Reports interface.
- Create and modify a basic report.
- Use formulas to calculate and filter data.
- Build a parameterized report.
- Group report data.
- Enhance a report.
- Create a report using data from an Excel workbook.
- Distribute data.
Before taking this course, students should be familiar with the basic functions in Microsoft Windows. In addition, students should have experience with basic database concepts.