About this course
In this course, the students will design various data platform technologies into solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements. This can include on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data scenarios which incorporate relational, No-SQL or Data Warehouse data. They will also learn how to design process architectures using a range of technologies for both streaming and batch data.
The students will also explore how to design data security including data access, data policies and standards. They will also design Azure data solutions which includes the optimization, availability and disaster recovery of big data, batch processing and streaming data solutions.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and build secure, scalable and performant solutions in Azure.
- Deal with the movement of data from on-premises systems into a cloud data warehouse and how it can be automated.
- Incorporate security into architecture design and discover the tools that Azure provides to help create a secure environment.
- Scale services to handle load.
- Design an Azure architecture that is operationally-efficient and minimizes costs by reducing spend.
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following courses:
- Azure fundamentals
- DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution