The Training You Need To Get Your Business Online
When it comes to learning how to get your business set up online, there’s a lot of online training available on the Internet.
But there’s a big difference between getting lots of information and getting only the information you need in a way that teaches you how to get the job done.
- Get your business online in 6 weeks.
2 sessions a week for six weeks either during or after office hours – whatever suits you.
- Delivered “Live-Online”.
This course is not pre-recorded!
Conducted by a live trainer so you can ask questions when you have them!
- Take the course from anywhere.
No need to travel to class – don’t put off getting your business online any longer.
This skill set addresses the skills and knowledge needed to support small businesses in building a digital presence, transitioning to online solutions and providing online customer service.
This training is designed for small businesses owners and managers in any industry who require the skills and knowledge to transform and transition their business models so that they can operate in an online context.
Upon completing this six week course, you will create and have in place…
- Website – A website built by you for your business and your industry.
- Social Media – A social media presence and a strategy to engage customers.
- Customer Service – An understanding of providing strong customer service online.
- Manage Feedback – Know how to manage complaints and negative feedback on social platforms.
- Security Strategy – A security strategy to manage customer and personally identifiable information in an online environment.
THINGS TO KNOW
You choose the best timing for you as we are offering training both during and after business hours.
There is a limit to course enrolments to ensure personalised training.
This course can be undertaken from anywhere as we are hosting the course wholly online.
You will need a computer with Internet access and word processing.
If you are on JobTrainer, you may be eligible for a subsidised fee on this course ($50).
This course is also subsidised through the Government of South Australia’s Subsidised Training initiative.
Otherwise the full fee is applicable. Please get in touch if you’re not sure which fee you are eligible for.