About this Course
Microsoft Project 2013 - Level 3 aims to take the learner to more advanced levels of Microsoft Project. It covers a diverse range of topics including working simultaneously on multiple projects, sharing resources between several projects, downsizing very large projects, using templates, and automating operations with VBA.
At Course Completion
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- run and modify standard reports as well as create your own custom reports
- work with and create project templates
- work with and understand Microsoft Project project files
- work with and link multiple projects in Microsoft Project
- create shared resources for use amongst multiple projects
- downsize large project files into more managable entities
- export project data to other applications
- create VBA macros to automate operations in a project file
Microsoft Project 2013 - Level 3 assumes a good understanding of creating projects, scheduling, and over allocation problem-solving. It is also necessary to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment especially in regards to file management and file handling.