This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore every new aspect that will be visible to an end user in SharePoint 2013.
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Learn to use Content Approval settings and Workflow.
- Learn to use Term stores and managed Metadata.
- Learn to use the Document ID Service.
- Learn SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure.
- Learn to create and use Document Sets.
- Learn to route documents with Content Organizer.
- Learn to use Metadata Navigation.
- Learn to create external content types with Business Connectivity Services.
- Learn to use Information Management Policies.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Understanding of SharePoint and computer knowledge.