The audience for this course is individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe core data concepts
- Identify considerations for relational data on Azure
- Describe considerations for working with non-relational data on Azure
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure
Prerequisite certification is not required before taking this course. Successful Azure Data Fundamentals students start with some basic awareness of computing and Internet concepts, and an interest in extracting insights from data.
- Experience using a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge.
- Familiarity with basic data-related concepts, such as working with tables of data in a spreadsheet and visualizing data using charts.
- A willingness to learn through hands-on exploration.