This course is for Azure Security Engineers who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing security tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an engineer that wants to specialize in providing security for Azure-based digital platforms and play an integral role in protecting an organization’s data.
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in
- depth, least privileged access, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication,
- shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with security protocols such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Internet
- Security Protocol (IPSec), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), disk and data encryption methods.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics
- of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding
- security specific information.
- Have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages.
- Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.