The primary audience for this course is database developers who plan to migrate their MongoDB or Cassandra DB workloads to Azure using Cosmos DB.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Building Globally Distributed Applications with Cosmos DB
• Migrate MongoDB Workloads to Cosmos DB
• Migrate Cassandra DB Workloads to Cosmos DB.
Successful students start this role with a fundamental knowledge of cloud computing concepts and professional experience in configuring NoSQL applications.
- The fundamental concepts of partitioning, replication, and resource governance for building and configuring scalable NoSQL applications that are agnostic of Cosmos DB API.
- Experience with Azure, such as deploying and managing resources