The audience for this course is data professionals and data architects who want to learn about migrating data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure and how existing SQL based workloads can be migrated and modernized. The secondary audience for this course is individuals who manage data platforms or develop applications that deliver content from the existing data platform technologies.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Data Platform Modernization
- Choose the right tools for Data Migration
- Migrate SQL Workloads to Azure Virtual Machines
- Migrate SQL Workloads to Azure SQL Databases
- Migrate SQL Workloads to Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
Successful students start this role with a fundamental knowledge of cloud computing concepts and professional experience in implementing SQL solutions.
- Working with and maintaining SQL workloads
- Experience with Azure, such as deploying and managing resources