About this course
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) are complete courses delivered in a self-paced format, hosted by Microsoft and streamed directly to Academy IT customers. The courses combine video, reading, hands-on labs and knowledge checks to help IT Professionals, Developers and IT Pros build their Microsoft technology skills as their schedules allow—all at once or five minutes at a time. This allows them to stay abreast of the latest technologies and build their technical skills in a flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective manner without you having to lose staff for 5 days at a time to attend training courses.
This will enable you to have better utilisation of your staff for internal or ‘billable’ assignments.
Price of this course is for 90 days access. For 180 days access please contact Academy IT for pricing
Logistical Pain Points
- Seeking a cost-effective and time-efficient training solution for your staff
- Need to ensure training investments are effective at building technical skills
- Want high-quality content directly from the source (Microsoft)
- Can’t afford to have people out of the office
- Don’t have budget for travel, course fees
- Need to train more individuals
- Need staff to train more often to strengthen skillsets
- Has a pending project with immediate training needs
Preconceptions of ‘On-demand’ training:
- Have tried on-demand training, but not sure it was effective or even used
- Not satisfied with on-demand content quality
- Unlike other on-demand offerings that offer simulated labs, MOC On-Demand gives students a live, real-time environment for hands-on training. In fact, it’s the same Microsoft Labs Online environment used in the classroom.
- The on-demand training approach helps minimize project downtime by allowing your employees to train wherever they are, as their schedules allow. How much employee time do you typically lose to technology training?
Now your staff can focus on what they don’t know, or what they need to know now, in a comprehensive learning environment that lets your employees engage the way they learn best. How important are hands-on labs to you and your employees for reinforcing learned skills?
We offer additional services to help you get more out of MOC On-Demand
Academy IT can also provide a blended solution where your staff can combine the MOC on-Demand with time in the classroom with one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT). For example, your staff do the self-paced MOC on-demand course and then have one or two days in class with our trainer either before or during or after they have finished their self-paced access. This may be a selling point to your staff in that they still can have some instructor class time rather than none at all. I would suggest maybe doing 1 initial day in class with our trainer before starting the self-paced course to help get them comfortable with accessing the courseware and labs thereafter.
Alternatively, they could just have the ‘self-paced’ access without any time in the classroom with our trainer. Either way, this will be a more cost effective approach to getting your staff trained on Microsoft courses
Of course, we can also still provide 100% instructor in class schedules and these can also be split to be delivered 2 days one week and 3 the next etc. if 5 days in the same week is not workable for your business.
Benefits to your business:
On-demand training is less disruptive to your business—it doesn’t require that multiple members of your staff be out of the office at the same time. Students have 90 days (from date of purchase) to complete a course, and can do so at their convenience and at their own pace—all at once or five minutes at a time—in the office, at home, or on-the-go.
The high-quality content is brought to you by the people who wrote the software. It is based on the same official courseware we use in our Instructor-Led Training, and videos feature engaging experts hand-selected by Microsoft.
The modular course structure lets your staff focus on what they don’t know, or on what they need to know immediately for current projects. Students can repeat modules to reinforce learning.
Knowledge checks at the end of each course module knowledge checks tell learners whether they’ve mastered the content and are ready to move on.
Optional Digital Course Workbook available (recommended) for an additional $110 Inc GST (must be purchased as a package)