A Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant is responsible for creating and configuring apps, automations, and solutions. They act as the liaison between users and the implementation team. The functional consultant promotes utilization of solutions within an organization. The functional consultant may perform discovery, engage subject matter experts and stakeholders, capture requirements, and map requirements to features. They implement components of a solution including application enhancements, custom user experiences, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and simple visualizations.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience as an IT professional or student
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform and its key components
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dataverse (or general data modelling) and security concepts
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with an organization to gather requirements and implement Microsoft Power Platform solutions
- Build model-driven, canvas, and portal apps
- Create Power Automate flows
- Design a simple chatbot using Power Virtual Agents
- Analyze data using Power BI visualizations and dashboards.