This course is intended for anyone who wants to become the ultimate site owner; whether you are building sites for yourself or helping other people to create and maintain their sites.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand and describe the functionality of SharePoint 2016
- Creating and Delete Sites
- Creating and Managing Web Pages including content such as pictures and videos
- Define Business Information and Retention to standardize and automate the creation and management of content
- Adding and Configuring Apps to make sites relevant to specific business requirements
- Building Processes with Workflow
- Customizing Security
- Communicating with Social Tools including Newsfeeds and Community Sites
- Working with Search
- Building Business Scenarios using combinations of the above techniques to solve real world problems
No previous knowledge is required to attend this course.