This three-day course is intended for IT Professionals who manage on-premises Windows Server environments and want to use Azure to manage server workloads and secure virtual machines that are running on Windows Server 2019. Secondarily, this course benefits any role that involves administrative and operational tasks targeting Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) workloads.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the foundational principles of Azure IaaS, including compute, storage, and networking.
- Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
- Implement identity in Hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS.
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage and monitor hybrid scenarios using WAC, Azure Arc, Azure Automation and Azure Monitor.
- Enhance hybrid security using Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and Windows Update Management.
- Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
- Plan and implement hybrid and cloud-only migration, backup, and recovery scenarios.
- Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019, and configure networking, storage, and security.
- Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019.