This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration. Students should have a foundational knowledge of Windows PowerShell, which they can obtain by taking course 10961C: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell.
In addition, this course provides scripting guidance for Microsoft Azure administrators and developers who support development environments and deployment processes.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create advanced functions.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and REST API in Windows PowerShell.
- Handle script errors.
- Use XML, JSON, and custom formatted data.
- Manage Microsoft Azure resources
- Analyze and debug scripts
- Understand Windows PowerShell workflow.
- Experience as a Windows System Administrator
- Prior scripting or programming experience
- All the prerequisites can be met by successfully taking the 10961 – Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell course