This course is intended for IT Professionals who are already experienced in general Windows Server, Windows client, Azure, and Microsoft 365 administration, and who want to learn more about using Windows PowerShell for administration. No prior experience with any version of PowerShell or any scripting language is assumed. This course is also suitable for IT Professionals already experienced in server administration, including Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and find basic commands.
- Identify and run cmdlets for local system administration.
- Work with the Windows PowerShell pipeline.
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives to work with other forms of storage.
- Query system information by using WMI and CIM.
- Work with variables, arrays, and hash tables.
- Create basic scripts in Windows PowerShell.
- Administer remote computers with Windows PowerShell.
- Manage Azure resources with PowerShell.
- Manage Microsoft 365 services with PowerShell.