This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals. Report writers, business analysts, application developers and SQL users who want to familiarize themselves with SQL Server will also benefit from this material.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Query, sort and filter data in database tables
- Query external data sources
- Query SQL Server and Azure SQL Server programmatically
- Optimize query performance
- Modify data using Transact-SQL
- Work with XML and JSON formatted data
- Use stored procedures and functions
- Use SQL Server tools like SSMS and Azure Data Studio
- Use Linked Servers
- Use PolyBase
Experience working on Windows computers.