This course is intended learners that are seeking introduction to data bases and data base technologies.
At Course Completion
- Explain Databases and Storage
- Demonstrate Data and Relationship Modelling
- Examine the differences of Normalization and Denormalization
- Plan for Relationships
- Understand Performance using Index
- Implement Data Aggregation Best Practices
- Execute Data Modification Best Practices
As this is an introductory level course, and although not required, it is recommended that learners have basic computer literacy and skills.