This course can be valuable for anyone who needs to write basic SQL or Transact-SQL queries. This includes anyone working with data as a data analyst, a data engineer, a data scientist, a database administrator, or a database developer. It can also be useful for others peripherally involved with data or wanting to learn more about working with data such as solution architects, students and technology managers.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use SQL Server query tools
- Write SELECT statements to retrieve columns from one or more tables
- Sort and filter selected data
- Use built-in functions to returned data values
- Create groups of data and aggregate the results