This course is for information technology (IT) professionals. You should have a general understanding of the purpose and operation of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understanding what Office 365 and SharePoint Online is.
- How to configure SharePoint Policies Settings
- How to work with Site Collections
- How to work with Sites
- How SharePoint online integrates with Microsoft Teams.
- Understand Viva Connections
- Work with User Profiles
- Create Managed Metadata and Content Types
- Implement and manage Microsoft Search
- Understand Viva Topics
- Implement Security and Compliance in Office 365
- Troubleshooting SharePoint Online
An overview and general knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint is beneficial prior to attending this course.