At Course Completion
HDI Support Centre Analyst training focuses on service desk strategies for effective customer service, emphasising problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, call-handling procedures, incident management, communication skills and an introduction to ITIL® processes.
This course focuses on:
- The process of Incident Management – from detection & recording to closure;
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly & consistently;
- The importance of Total Contact Ownership;
- An awareness of the core processes & best practices used in service & support;
- Valuable active listening skills & effective communication strategies;
- Proven techniques for improving customer interactions; &
- Effective strategies for managing difficult customers.
This course is suitable for:
- Support Centre Analysts;
- Service Desk Analysts;
- 1st & 2nd Level IT Support staff; &
Front-line technical support staff